Thursday, August 27, 2009

89

Today's e-mail was pretty epic. Well, mostly because I've been feeling a bit down about the project lately.

Though, when I say "down", it's not really feeling 'down'. A little disheartened. I've finished the last month with a worsening limp. Not a physical wound, but one of motivation. I'm crossing the finish line worn down. I look at the end and I don't see worry, i don't feel like a fish moving from an aquarium to the ocean. I feel like a plant moving from a pot to a garden. Being able to take control of my own diet, my own exercise - I like it. My fitness will now take on a more organic approach; less regimented.

So, in short, it made me feel better.

3 comments:

  1. Great! The last thing we want to be putting out there is PCP zombies. Be your own man, take the stuff you've learned and build on it, and discard what doesn't resonate with you. It's the PBP, a 70+ year Peak Bryan Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Go get'em dude! Make it yours.

    ReplyDelete