Sunday, August 16, 2009

Woo!

I totally fucked up the Diet for this week and didn't even realize it until now!
Hosted by imgur.com
Ok, well, no. I just ate a little too many carbs and didn't eat fruit for my night snack. This isn't a complete fuck-up, but Jesus, I really need to pay attention...

Anyway. Today was kind of a mess that totally worked out. I woke up to be reminded that I had no toilet paper, so that was an immediate concern. I let my house, and walked to the store. I took the bike path, which passes by the house of this friend of mine, Amanda. She was chilling on her porch and called me over. I hung with her for a little bit. I hadn't seen her since graduation, over a year ago, so that was cool. Then at the store, I saw another friend; he was at the cash-register. I chatted with him for a bit. Went home, mowed the lawn, and then chilled with my friend Tim for a bit.

After all that I felt totally refreshed. My motivation for the Project was actually renewed.

Oh yeah, it was mad funny to see in my comments that Seabass said "I got fucked up" (or something like that). Totally not used to anyone other than my peers saying that.

Anyway, I'm glad my last post was helpful.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. You'll need that renewed energy to power through these last workouts. They're pretty brutal.

    ReplyDelete